Marsupial no mag and Nl Pures w/fhr

CoryCa

FNG
Any guys using the new Marsupial No Mag Harness and Nl Pures with a headrest? I currently have a small magnetic from them and they won't fit with the headrest. The No mags dimensions are little taller for the small so I'm wondering if they will fit in a small No mag. Anyone using the them together?

I have seen people mentioning that they fit in a medium with the head rest. My NL’s squeaked really bad in the marsupial, I couldn’t handle it, but prolonged moisture exposure could have been the cause, I don’t know

I gave my marsupial to my brother in law. Mine rusted pretty bad too, but the no mag would have solved that

Hnthrdr

WKR
NL’ fit fine in my medium, with some room to spare, do not have a headrest currently. Marsupial has a spreadsheet that will answer your question on there website

bigmike23

Lil-Rokslider
Do they fit with the forehead rest?
I had the forehead rest and sent it back due to not noticing a difference with the 8s. However in regards to fit, you can get the cover over the headrest, but you cannot fully close the cover to seal how debris. If youre set on the headrest go with medium

OP
C

CoryCa

FNG
I had the forehead rest and sent it back due to not noticing a difference with the 8s. However in regards to fit, you can get the cover over the headrest, but you cannot fully close the cover to seal how debris. If youre set on the headrest go with medium
I could see that with the 8s, I'm using the 12s and they definitely help with shake. Thanks for the help, I appreciate it

jslove

FNG
I have seen people mentioning that they fit in a medium with the head rest. My NL’s squeaked really bad in the marsupial, I couldn’t handle it, but prolonged moisture exposure could have been the cause, I don’t know

I gave my marsupial to my brother in law. Mine rusted pretty bad too, but the no mag would have solved that
Mine has just started squeaking with my new NLs. What did you switch to? Like it any better? I feel like Aron Snyder really likes NLs. Wonder about kifarus harness…

Mine has just started squeaking with my new NLs. What did you switch to? Like it any better? I feel like Aron Snyder really likes NLs. Wonder about kifarus harness…
I tried the kifaru and it was ok, I still like the second gen OV but currently using the second gen catamount

Plan on trying the new stone glacier when it’s available, it has potential for me

Haven’t found any that I’m happy with enough to quit buying different ones looking for the one

jslove

FNG
I tried the kifaru and it was ok, I still like the second gen OV but currently using the second gen catamount

Plan on trying the new stone glacier when it’s available, it has potential for me

Haven’t found any that I’m happy with enough to quit buying different ones looking for the one
Thanks. I’ve been content with my marsupial using other binos but it just doesn’t work as well with the NLs. Guess I’ll jump on the carousel too. Cheers.

CCooper

WKR
I tried the kifaru with my NL's and was not a fan. One hand operation was a major pain if not impossible. I ordered the small per their chart for my 8x42's. I am back to the Marsupial small with magnets- haven't found anything better for my uses. If anyone wants a Kifaru setup just PM me- I haven't had a chance to post it in the classifieds.