Marsupial No-Mag Harness Reviews?

I have an regular, magnetic enclosed harness from Marsupial, but I am switching sizes so considering trying the no-mag version.

Watching the video on the website, the bungees appear to slide right over the side pouch. So it would seem if you keep anything in that side pouch, like a call or wind checker, the bungee would snag and potentially prevent it from opening. Anyone experience this issue or not?

3D03F9C9-AB01-42A3-A584-56AE71968671.jpeg

ChrisAU

WKR
Yes it would, but I just don’t keep anything in there. Price I’ve decided to pay for a no-mag forward opening harness. You could add a zippered pouch for misc storage. I use the Muley Freak one on mine because my RF fits in it along with 5 rounds of ammo for my rifle.

OP
G
Yes it would, but I just don’t keep anything in there. Price I’ve decided to pay for a no-mag forward opening harness. You could add a zippered pouch for misc storage. I use the Muley Freak one on mine because my RF fits in it along with 5 rounds of ammo for my rifle.
Is that the Traverse Accessory Pouch?

OP
G
Yes it is. I can get a pic later today.
Would be curious how well it sits since the Muley Freak harness has those wide wings, and I assume it was designed to work with that. But I guess that rubber back probably helps a lot with any sag.

TX_Diver

WKR
It doesn’t pull my wind checker out but I keep my release in there so I’m probably gonna switch back to a magnetic closure if I draw an archery tag. What size/color is yours? Molle on bottom? I may trade.

OP
G
Medium, coyote brown. It DOES have the Molle.

I need a small size though. I don’t care about color. But I’m also debating switching to KUIU.

slowelk

WKR
To me this marsupial harness always looked like a bad attempt to recreate the SG harness. SG has the same sort of bungee closure, but doesn’t have the issue that you are highlighting.

OP
G
To me this marsupial harness always looked like a bad attempt to recreate the SG harness. SG has the same sort of bungee closure, but doesn’t have the issue that you are highlighting.
I’d consider them if they had any kind of padded or wide shoulder straps.