Marsupial Noise

I'm intrigued with the Marsupial bino harness. The last 6 years I employed the Alaska Guide Creations and I'm looking for something more quiet. I can't tell for sure from the pics but it looks to me like Marsupial changed from cordura to a soft-shell like material. Is this correct? Is it quiet? Does anyone know how it compares to the sitka harness for noise? Thanks ahead for your time.

Vandy321

WKR
The full coverage marsupial is no louder than my old AGC during opening/closing, but quiet. If you were to run a branch over the two, I'd say the AGC fabric is slightly louder than the new Marsupial, very slightly.

Sled

WKR
The marsupial is quieter imo. That's why I switched from my older fhf. Not a fan of the massive AGC harnesses but have tested them too.

The Marsupial is very quiet. I especially like the closure. Easy one handed quiet operation. I never notice it when I’m in the woods on a stalk.

fatlander

WKR
Marsupial is quieter, more comfortable, rides higher, and opens the right direction.

As far as material, yes you’re right. ACG is cordura and the marsupial is a soft shell type material.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neitz

FNG
The "enclosed" harness from Marsupial is the soft shell material.
The other one they sell labeled as "binocular pack" is cordura.