Master Cigar thread

LLRJ17

FNG
Nub by Oliva most lately. Smooth, tasty, and the perfect size smoke for me. $10 at the local cigar lounge but can be had for about $3 in sampler packs from Thompson Cigar. When I order in larger quantities I tend to neglect and ruin them. Dummy.

OP
A
Fat bottom Betty from deadwood tobacco company is my favorite. Only smoke every now and then with a glass of scotch. I have tried others I like but can’t remember names.
I was going to start by saying the same thing. Outstanding smoke. I’ve tried the Sweet Jane also and it is great. Not as sweet/bold/coffee but great.

Another great cigar is La Gloria Cubana Maduro.

This thread will be great for trying new stuff, i had considered a NUB but haven’t bc they seem gimmicky. Clearly not the case @LLRJ17 also a good size when you don’t need to kill an hour.

Jmort1754

WKR
My dad is a huge acid fan. Mainly kuba kuba and deep dish.

Liga privada T52 has been my go too lately.

Nub cafes are good if you let them sit.

Local cigar place has a ton of different cigars we try to get a new one each time

mlgc20

WKR
My dad is a huge acid fan. Mainly kuba kuba and deep dish.

Liga privada T52 has been my go too lately.

Nub cafes are good if you let them sit.

Local cigar place has a ton of different cigars we try to get a new one each time
Liga Privida is a great smoke and very underrated.

gearguywb

WKR
I like experimenting. Part of the enjoyment of a good cigar.

My preferences right now: Perdomo Lot 23, Leaf by Oscar

OP
A
06694FB7-6B86-451E-ACEA-53C4497989E0.jpegI wanted a nice glass top desktop for my office, and the local shop has one for a reasonable price. He dropped the price and cut the tax so I got that and a decent haul of cigars. He threw the Romeo in for me to try.

quaggy25

Lil-Rokslider
I buy a box of crowned heads Las Calaveras every year. Don’t smoke much. Only really on celebrations or anniversaries etc.

I have a wineador with quite a lot mostly stocking up in the Las Calaveras though.

PvilleMac

FNG
I smoke a couple times a week and buy
mostly from online shops. 90% of what I smoke is from Tatuaje, Foundation, and Dunbarton. I enjoy broadleaf, habanos, cameroons, and sprinkle in some shades and san andreas smokes from time to time.

If you like broadleaf, i recently had one by Sinistro called Mr. White. Excellent broadleaf notes on it.

Edit: it’s Mr White Gold Edition