Mathews custom order

Osborne

FNG
Good morning everyone!

just wanted to post and see if anyone knows how far back Mathews is currently with custom bow orders? I thought I last heard 12 weeks or so. Just wanted to see if anyone has heard anything else. Thanks!

A dealer who is a friend of mine ordered a bow this week and he was told June. He has a bunch in the shop, just one he ordered for himself.

OP
O

Osborne

FNG
A dealer who is a friend of mine ordered a bow this week and he was told June. He has a bunch in the shop, just one he ordered for himself.
Okay thanks!
I believe mine got ordered right at the beginning of February. So I figured I’d be looking at May or June

OP
O

Osborne

FNG
Any updates on this? I ordered a V3 31 at the end of February, getting anxious. Thanks!
Someone just told me he picked his up the other day, ordered his 31 mid February. So should be any day I’d think!!

Someone just told me he picked his up the other day, ordered his 31 mid February. So should be any day I’d think!!
That would be amazing! I bought everything new this year and I want to spend a lot of time getting things dialed in over the summer. I have all of my accessories sitting in their boxes waiting for a bow! Thanks!

OP
O

Osborne

FNG
That would be amazing! I bought everything new this year and I want to spend a lot of time getting things dialed in over the summer. I have all of my accessories sitting in their boxes waiting for a bow! Thanks!
No problem!! I am anxious for mine as well! Everything is new for me this year too so I’m in the same boat as you! I will update you if I hear anything else on time frame!

what kind of sight are you going to use, if you don’t mind me asking?

No problem!! I am anxious for mine as well! Everything is new for me this year too so I’m in the same boat as you! I will update you if I hear anything else on time frame!

what kind of sight are you going to use, if you don’t mind me asking?
CBE Engage Hybrid 3-pin, I’m hoping I have space for my Hamskea Trinity and Tight Spot quiver. I’ve heard some say it will fit and some say it won’t.

I just talked with the shop where I ordered mine and they said it should ship in 2-3 weeks so about 12 weeks from time of order till it’s in my possession.

OP
O

Osborne

FNG
I just talked with the shop where I ordered mine and they said it should ship in 2-3 weeks so about 12 weeks from time of order till it’s in my possession.
Looking like we’ll get ours around the same time! I’m gonna reach out to the bow shop I ordered mine either late this week, or early next week and see what they say!
I asked beginning of April and they said Mathews told them middle of may but couldn’t give an exact date till it got closer

Looking like we’ll get ours around the same time! I’m gonna reach out to the bow shop I ordered mine either late this week, or early next week and see what they say!
I asked beginning of April and they said Mathews told them middle of may but couldn’t give an exact date till it got closer
I will post when mine comes in, or if anything changes. Can’t wait!

gelton

WKR
FWIW I got pretty much what I was looking for with a "custom" from my local shop. They had several color combos that they had already ordered. I ended up going with Ambush Green for the riser and Stone limbs.

I went into the shop and paid for it last week and according to them, it was supposed to ship today. (they already had an order placed)

Just posting for those that may want "custom" colors but have not ordered yet. Odds are pretty good that your local shop may have placed an order for the color combo you were looking for.

Did they give you an actual date on anything? Or just tell you 2-3 weeks for your bow?
They did not give an actual date, just said the looked up my order and said it will ship in 2-3 weeks. This was a week and a half back. Should hear from them soon.

xFREDx

Lil-Rokslider
this is a little old but i will toss in what my shop said. I bought my Atlas from off the rack as they had three in Black, Gray, and Green. I knew they would take awhile if i ordered one so i said the hell with it and bought what they had in store. I was talking to them and asked how long would it take for a bow to come in if I would of ordered it. This was back in early april and they said late July to early August. Their selection in stock was amazing and they said they ordered as much as Mathews would allow to keep in stock when put in their orders since their Mathews told them they were behind.

this is a little old but i will toss in what my shop said. I bought my Atlas from off the rack as they had three in Black, Gray, and Green. I knew they would take awhile if i ordered one so i said the hell with it and bought what they had in store. I was talking to them and asked how long would it take for a bow to come in if I would of ordered it. This was back in early april and they said late July to early August. Their selection in stock was amazing and they said they ordered as much as Mathews would allow to keep in stock when put in their orders since their Mathews told them they were behind.
It would have been nice to have that option. My shop is 2 hours away and is a small shop in rural Kansas. They had one 31 and one 27 in stock at the time. I expect to get a call in the next couple of weeks. I’ve been shooting my recurves to stay in practice.

ZDR

WKR
Talked to a Matthew’s dealer today about ordering a TRX36. They said to expect 22-26 weeks. Crazy...

Talked to a Matthew’s dealer today about ordering a TRX36. They said to expect 22-26 weeks. Crazy...

I have been told all TRX are second week of August. Just FYI.

The v3's and vxr's are on a completely different schedule I believe.

Likely ordering another TRX first of the week so I can have it this winter. Incase they are backed up more like 25 weeks.

Reactions: ZDR

ZDR

WKR
First week of August would be good news for sure...I am probably placing my order Monday.