Mathews custom order

Gioc1

FNG
Any new info on order times? I ordered my V3 31 mid January and still haven't gotten it.

Got a phone call today saying my bow is in! Now I got to find a time to make the 2 hour drive to pick it up. Ordered on February 28.

ZDR

WKR
Ordered a TRX 36 today. After placing the order with Matthews, my dealer called and said it would be in first week of August. Anticipation is going to get the best of me...

OP
O

Osborne

FNG
It would have been nice to have that option. My shop is 2 hours away and is a small shop in rural Kansas. They had one 31 and one 27 in stock at the time. I expect to get a call in the next couple of weeks. I’ve been shooting my recurves to stay in practice.
Still haven’t heard anything I suppose??

OP
O

Osborne

FNG
Got a phone call today saying my bow is in! Now I got to find a time to make the 2 hour drive to pick it up. Ordered on February 28.
Oh awesome!!! I didn’t see a few of these replies!
I don’t understand their order haha. I ordered mine at the end of January and haven’t heard anything! I think I’m gonna reach back out to the shop tomorrow and see what they say.
glad you finally got the call!!

OP
O

Osborne

FNG
Any new info on order times? I ordered my V3 31 mid January and still haven't gotten it.
Have you tried asking your shop to check the status?
I’ve had 2 guys tell me on this forum that they ordered their 31s in mid February and have them.