Mathews Quiver Spacers

Rupert919

FNG
Hi Guys,

I recently purchased a Mathews VXR 28 along with a Mathews quiver. I am using an HHA Optimizer sight that is currently blocking the use of the quiver. I was told by my local bow shop I can buy spacers to fix that, but they are not able to get any spacers for that it this time. I was wondering if anyone on here knows where I could order some?

Thanks in advance!

TheViking

WKR
Do they have like a small, medium, and large to pick from?

I guess they do, I just looked it up.

I just asked if they had the spacers, they said yes, I said I’ll take a pack. I wasn’t given an option, I’ll have to look at the package closer (haven’t even opened them up yet).

OP
R

Rupert919

FNG
I will measure to see how much more clearance I actually need when I get home and get back to you. I really appreciate the help.
Well apparently I need to wait 7 days or post 10 times before I can pm you since I am new to the forum. Maybe I can email you.

I just got home and measured on my bow. So the C bracket of the quiver is 1/4” from the riser, and I need about another 1/4” for clearance of all 4 arrows in the quiver. So if the smalls will get me out to 3/4” from the riser then that should be perfect.

Well apparently I need to wait 7 days or post 10 times before I can pm you since I am new to the forum. Maybe I can email you.

I just got home and measured on my bow. So the C bracket of the quiver is 1/4” from the riser, and I need about another 1/4” for clearance of all 4 arrows in the quiver. So if the smalls will get me out to 3/4” from the riser then that should be perfect.

Well quote me so I get notified.

A lot of the time you can find parts similar to that at a hardware store. Spacers and things like that. Even if you can’t, You can make your own. Sometimes cheaper and a better solution than what the manufacture offers.

I needed a 5/16-24x4 socket set screw for my stabilizer and weight setup. (Tinkering) at least from what I found that screw does not exist. So, I made my own. I had the tap and die for that thread already so I just got a 12” long stainless steel rod and made it in my garage. Works flawlessly. I know that’s not quiver related but the ingenuity might be.