Mathews Stoke

oake

Lil-Rokslider
Hello all looking for some input on this bow.

As Christmas approaches I'm at a bit of a loss as to what to get my oldest daughter and I'm beginning to lean in this direction. She's shot various size bows as she's grown but never truly had a quality bow. What I read on forums is the adjustable bows lack a good solid back wall so I'm thinking this may be the option I go with.

I did a search and couldn't come up with any commentary on this model. Anyone with any experience? Pros/Cons?

Thanks,

OR Archer

WKR
How old is your daughter? Stoke is a great bow but she may benefit more with the Prima depending on her size and if she has more growing to do. Another good option is the Hoyt Eclipse.

OR Archer

WKR
Should also add the Mathews Tactic into the mix. Very similar specs to the older Chill SDX which was a great women’s bow.

OP
oake

oake

Lil-Rokslider
Daughter is 12, I probably should have added I’ll have a 10 y/o, 5 y/o & 2 y/o coming up behind her so looking like a hand off situation for the others if they show interest

Thanks for the comments so far

ZDR

WKR
Prima is a super nice option, just as nice as the flagship V3. That said, I have never seen a Stoke.

Something that is new to the market, Elite Basin. Offers limb stops and a pretty incredible amount of draw length and weight flexibility. I think it's 16-70# and 16-30". 32+ ATA.

I haven't seen one, but the specs are pretty impressive.

I do think the Mathews Stoke and Prima are quality bows, don't think you would go wrong with them, just throwing out another option.

OR Archer

WKR
If she’s only 12 then the stoke would be fine and would last her a good 4-5 years depending on how much growing and strength gain she achieves.

ZDR

WKR
I got to handle an Elite Basin this week and it is one nice bow. DL adjusts from 16” to 30”, price was sub $650 and the finish/build quality was outstanding. definitely an option to consider