Mathews Traverse vs V3 31? Opinions?

Crazy Coot

Lil-Rokslider
For those of you that have experience with the Mathews Traverse and/or Mathews V3 31, which did you prefer and why?
I realize that I will need to shoot both before deciding, but I’m just curious to hear the experiences of others. I have a 29” DL, and I’ll be primarily using this for stand hunting whitetails, as well as a little 3D and indoor shooting.
I appreciate any input on both of these bows.

Kularrow

Lil-Rokslider
For what you need it for Id go with the Traverse but you’ll pay more a second hand Traverse than V3 31 and there’s a lot less traverse out there than V3 31.

Cliffy65

Lil-Rokslider
I have both and a Vertix. Can’t go wrong with any of them, but I still find myself taking the traverse into the woods more than anything else.

I only have experience with the V3 31 but I love it. 29” DL and 65lbs, I’m pushing a 499gr arrow at 271 fps. Comfortable to shoot all day as well. I would’ve been more than happy with any newer used bow, but I purchased mine as new/old stock just for the warranty. Worth the extra couple dollars for me as I’m not the kind of guy to upgrade every year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Otisredd

FNG
For those of you that have experience with the Mathews Traverse and/or Mathews V3 31, which did you prefer and why?
I realize that I will need to shoot both before deciding, but I’m just curious to hear the experiences of others. I have a 29” DL, and I’ll be primarily using this for stand hunting whitetails, as well as a little 3D and indoor shooting.
I appreciate any input on both of these bows.
I have a v3 31 im looking to sale. 29" mod 70lb limbs.
Send me a message , i just made account and not sure how to or if i am able to send messages.

ncavi8tor

WKR
Another vote for the V3X33!! It's one hell of a bow! Love mine!

NC

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk