Mathews V3 27 with tightspot

Wheels

WKR
I was thinking about picking up a new Mathews V3 and all the dealer has in stock is the 27" model, although I would prefer a 31, he said 3-4 months for a lefty. Was wondering if anyone has the 27 with a tightspot quiver attached, is there enough room so the nocks aren't below the bottom cam? I shoot with my quiver attached and really like the tightspot quivers. Thanks

bsnedeker

WKR
If you are anywhere near 6 feet I'd really think about sucking it up and waiting for the 31. I shot them both and it wasn't even close, the 31 was better in every way for me.... I'm 6'2".

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Axlrod

WKR
Definitely shoot both. My dealer had both in stock. I wasn't even doing to shoot the 27, but my dealer suggested i try it. I liked the 27 more and bought one, i'm 6' tall. Been shooting it most every day for a month or more, and i'ts a great bow. I put the Mathews 2 piece quiver on it and I like it. My arrows are inside the cam by a bit, they are 30 1/2" long.

bsnedeker

WKR
Definitely shoot both. My dealer had both in stock. I wasn't even doing to shoot the 27, but my dealer suggested i try it. I liked the 27 more and bought one, i'm 6' tall. Been shooting it most every day for a month or more, and i'ts a great bow. I put the Mathews 2 piece quiver on it and I like it. My arrows are inside the cam by a bit, they are 30 1/2" long.
Shopping for bows and guns is weird like that... you think you know what you like on paper then you try them out and it's totally different than what you expected. I thought I was going to walk in and fall in love with the V3. I didn't like the string angle or draw cycle on the 27 but really liked the 31. Then I shot the Hoyt ventum 33 which I thought I was going to hate and I walked out the door with a new Hoyt hat!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

WesCAtoll

Lil-Rokslider
You could always run it hood down, but also with the engage limbs it keeps the back up a few inches

OP
Wheels

Wheels

WKR
It’s tough these days being left handed, I’m checking all the shops within a couple hundred miles and they are scarce.