Mathews V3X Bridge Lock Issue?

RedBeard22

Lil-Rokslider
I'm brand new to archery and picked up a Mathews V3X 29 with a Redline dovetail sight in the bridge lock system. My sight is too far left and I've maxed out my right windage adjustment. Currently hitting ~4" right at 20 yards.

Does anyone else have this issue? I'm considering buying a Spot Hogg Fast Eddie XL off someone and apparently S&S Archery carries an adapter that fixes this issue as it's been documented some people are experiencing this.

The Bridgelock moves the dovetail inward a good bit. You need to have a lot of windage, or a sight that is built for it. Not familiar with the sight you are using, I have gotten several spot hogg sights to work on several different bows without any adapters. But that's no guarantee they would work in your case.

OP
RedBeard22

RedBeard22

Lil-Rokslider
The Bridgelock moves the dovetail inward a good bit. You need to have a lot of windage, or a sight that is built for it. Not familiar with the sight you are using, I have gotten several spot hogg sights to work on several different bows without any adapters. But that's no guarantee they would work in your case.
Through some research, I discovered S&S has Spot Hogg adapters that resolve this issue.

Through some research, I discovered S&S has Spot Hogg adapters that resolve this issue.

Yes, many sight companies are making adapters now. Axcel had partnered with Mathews on it, so they had the jump.

Guess I'm not understanding your original question.

OP
RedBeard22

RedBeard22

Lil-Rokslider
Yes, many sight companies are making adapters now. Axcel had partnered with Mathews on it, so they had the jump.

Guess I'm not understanding your original question.
My original question was asking to see how people with this issue resolved it. New sight, aftermarket parts, shims, etc.

I guess I got my overarching question of "Will this be a problem and how do I fix it?" answered when S&S emailed back later this morning and confirmed the adapter would both likely be needed and work. They linked a video they did on the V3X to prove it.

I appreciate your input.