Mathews V3X sights - Left/Right travel

laltaffer

Lil-Rokslider
So I just got my V3X 33 - my shop didn't have a lot of sight choices in stock so I planned on moving my hogg father over but we found that I quickly ran out of room to move the sight far enough to the right to get it sigthed in. I was able to put a Fast Eddie XL on there and it gave me some more room, though not much.

Wondering what other sights people have gotten to work and/or what industry news and rumors are out there for the sights that are having issues.

Seems like losing the bracket weight may be negated by having to add a different bracket to get the sights to have enough Left and Right travel

NorseNW

FNG
Spot Hogg had a post on Instagram of a bracket they released at the ATA 2022 show that appears to address this issue. The IG post claims there is a link in their bio and a review on their website but I can't find either. What's another $50 when you are already that deep into a new bow right???

I'm not making fun of you by the way I'm just waiting for my shop to get a left hand V3X 33 in so I can get my paws on one. How are you liking yours so far?

OP
laltaffer

laltaffer

Lil-Rokslider
Spot Hogg had a post on Instagram of a bracket they released at the ATA 2022 show that appears to address this issue. The IG post claims there is a link in their bio and a review on their website but I can't find either. What's another $50 when you are already that deep into a new bow right???

I'm not making fun of you by the way I'm just waiting for my shop to get a left hand V3X 33 in so I can get my paws on one. How are you liking yours so far?

All good. And I agree.

Love the bow so far. Actually even like it more than I thought. Ya know it always feels different once you put all your stuff on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk