Matrix target

paxamus

WKR
Hey guys,
I’m about to pull the trigger on a Matrix. Is there a discount code for Rokslide? I am tired of screwing up fletchings from pass through with broadheads while I practice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

any thoughts on M1 vs M2 target. M1 hexagonal is obviously nice, but costs a lot more :p. and i doubt they ll go on sale with an endorsement from that Joe Rogan fella!

OP
P

paxamus

WKR
I went ahead and got the M1 (hexagon one). It’s the best target I’ve ever had! I wish that I would have gotten it sooner. I shoot 125 g XL Annihilators and have shot hundreds into one module and it still stops everything great, even with 80 lb limbs! I know that they are expensive, but they are definitely worth it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
Same here. I use the M1 and love it. Thousand of shots and still going strong. I have replaced the center module once due to practicing with broadheads a ton. I bet I can shoot a module 200 times with a broadhead before its too cut up. Why. I just like my first shot to be cold bow with a broadhead.

Damn i really need to pony up and get one of these lol. I also always shoot my first cold bow shot with a broadhead

I sent an email to the company with some questions and got a call from the owner himself lol. Great guy to chat with. Nice family owned USA made product. You wont get many discounts. Not to say they dont do them. I dont really Need the M1 given my smaller yard, but its clearly nicer! And if you shoot alot, its more sturdy long run. Also its wider, and something in the design with respect to the angles, where the hexagon is sturdier than squares in M2. So im buying … just deciding which…

jmez

WKR
I have an M1 and love the target. I however, won't buy replacement modules. I move a shot out one to the outside, then shoot the others. It is cheaper to replace the entire target than to replace 7 modules.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Elkhntr08

WKR
I shoot broad heads pretty much year round and it took me almost 10 months to shoot out the first module. Can trash a Block Vault in 3. Most amazing target I’ve ever seen. Careful shooting field points in it, they will stick unless you use a bulge point of some kind. You’ll strain your guts out pulling the arrow!

I have an M1 and love the target. I however, won't buy replacement modules. I move a shot out one to the outside, then shoot the others. It is cheaper to replace the entire target than to replace 7 modules.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk
Yup agree. Simple arithmetic!