WTS Matthews Z7 Magnum 28" - What's it worth?

Ntuttle15

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I Bought it from a friend who had bought it new when they came out. It could use new strings. Has a newer QAD drop away rest, and 5 pin Black gold sight.
Does anyone have a clue about what this bow would be worth?
I like it, but it's draw length is too short for me, and, based on two different quotes, for the cost of a new cam and install, I may as well just go for it and get a new bow.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have the same bow and love it. On Ebay they usually bring about $500-$600 and a used cam would be another $50-$75. So you're about half the cost of a new bow without any accessories and in my opinion the new bow is not much of an improvement ( if any).

OP
Ntuttle15

Ntuttle15

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Got it. I've heard so many people love the bow. I'm definitely tempted to just get a new cam and keep it. Price point might work out. It seems like a lot of these archery shops are all over the place. One place quoted me 100 for the cam, and 40 for install. Another quoted me 150 for the cam plus 50 for install... so I haven't been able to figure out what's going on yet
I have the same bow and love it. On Ebay they usually bring about $500-$600 and a used cam would be another $50-$75. So you're about half the cost of a new bow without any accessories and in my opinion the new bow is not much of an improvement ( if any).

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk