Matt's Alaskan Adventure!

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
I appreciate all the comments, friends!

This was a trip to remember for sure.

I cringe watching my freak-out when he went down, but I was a bit excited, and that is how it went down.

I appreciate all the comments, friends!

This was a trip to remember for sure.

I cringe watching my freak-out when he went down, but I was a bit excited, and that is how it went down.

That's one of the things I like about you Matt. You tell it like it is, good, bad and even the "freak-out" excited way they go down :). It sure looked like a trip you all will remember.

Shrek

WKR
I wouldn't cringe a bit matt. The day you don't bust out with emotion after a kill like that is the day you might as well quit. That looked like a blast !

7mag.

WKR
Cool video, thanks for sharing. Congrats on what looks like a dream hunt. I like seeing people get excited when the kill something, makes it seem like they truly appreciate opportunity.

Jon Boy

WKR
Truly awesome video BB!! That ending was great. Looks like you have your hands full when those kids get to be hunting age. Congrats again on a once in a life time hunt.

kamcgraw

Lil-Rokslider
Awesome video and congrats!! I think my favorite part of the video is seeing the excitement of the kids. Way to show the importance of family as well!

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
I will try posting the short video again:

[video=youtube;NI3l103hWQE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NI3l103hWQE[/video]

kuhn4

Lil-Rokslider
I watched the long version in December and now the short one. Great stuff!