Mauser 3000L 7 mm Rem Mag & Vari X 2 3x9 scope

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have had this one for a while, just never seems to make it out to the field....

For sale is a Mauser 3000L (left handed action) in 7 mm Rem Mag & Vari X 2 3x9 scope. First off, this is not a k98 style action and is LEFT HANDED, and was made by Heym, the noted double gun and high end bolt gun manufacturer. These actions are known to be some of the smoothest around, and this one is no different. The rifle is blued with a wood stock that is styled after the Weatherby's that were so much in vogue at this time. This rifle has spent some time in the field and shows it thought there are no cracks or gouges in the stock. The finish does have cracks at or around many of the inlays. A wood refinish job would rely sharpen up this old girl. Also, a fair bit of bluing wear on the barrel and other sharp edges. The scope is an older Vari X 2 that also has spent some time in the field as well. There is wear on the top turret cover and the odd small ding. It looks like this scope has spent some time riding in a gun sheath or scabbard. The scope has been back to the factory and was returned with a clean bill of health. Scope sits in a set of Burris Signature rings. If you are looking for a safe queen, this is not your rifle. With that said, this gun has not been abused. This would make someone a good solid hunter or a great donor for a rebarrel project.

Price: $700 + shipping for scope and rifle.

Willing to split the scope and gun for the right price

An FFL that will accept from an individual highly preferred.

All firearm laws apply

PM me and I will be happy to get you pictures or more information. Out-and-about most weekends, so may be slow to respond at these times.