Maven 11x45

Does anyone have a pair of maven 11s? Looking to upgrade from a lower grade bino this go around and was wondering if there were some opinions on them out there.

I have a pair of the 11x45’s. I haven’t spent just a lot of time behind them but so far super impressed. Comparing them with my Vortex razors, I would say they compete very strongly. And I have a hunch they are going to end up out performing the razors. I think you would be happy with them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve only had a chance to look through one of their straight spotting scopes. Focus adjustment was super smooth and the eyepiece was nice. Glass looked pretty good compared to my Swaro when going from one to the other.

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
Have you looked at their demo program? You pay for a like new pair (10 or 15% off), if you like them you can keep them or send them back for credit for a new pair. If you don't like them, send them back for a refund, aside from shipping.

Have you looked at their demo program? You pay for a like new pair (10 or 15% off), if you like them you can keep them or send them back for credit for a new pair. If you don't like them, send them back for a refund, aside from shipping.

Nice catch. I forgot about that program. Sure is nice to try before you buy and the chance to save a little coin.