Maven b series vs Swarovski cl companion

Bmag

FNG
Does any one have any experience with both? I’m leaving hard towards the 8x30 cl companions but for similar money I could get 10x42 mavens? Thanks for your input

TexaninSconny

Lil-Rokslider
I actually bought some demo CL 8x30s from MidwayUSA, but they sent me the 8x25 Pocket Binos by mistake. I reached out to return those and by that time they had somehow sold the demos to someone else. Not sure how that happened.

In the meantime I ordered some B2 9x45s. They come on Monday. If I think of it I’ll let you know what I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
I am no Binopro here but I have ran the 8x30 CLs for the last 5 years and they have been my go to. I have them for sale now in the Classified adds. Only Selling them because I just upgraded to the EL 10x32s. I have owned the Maven B2's also and they are great glass but for packing around in the backcountry its hard to beat the compact size and view through the CL's, They are about as good as it gets before moving to the Swarovski EL Series. Incase your interested mine are here

OP
B

Bmag

FNG
I actually bought some demo CL 8x30s from MidwayUSA, but they sent me the 8x25 Pocket Binos by mistake. I reached out to return those and by that time they had somehow sold the demos to someone else. Not sure how that happened.

In the meantime I ordered some B2 9x45s. They come on Monday. If I think of it I’ll let you know what I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sounds good thank you! I wound up finding a set of the cl’s on eBay and pulled the trigger but I think I may try a demo set of the b2 in 9x45 also