Maven B1.2 vs Leica Trinovid 10x42

Looking to upgrade from my BX-4s. I dont have access to a bunch of these binos, but Ive tried the Zeiss Conquests and the eye relief just didnt work out for me, seemed too long. Id like to stay in the 5.8" and under length range and sub 28 ounces, so that narrows the options down a good bit. The answer might be to just stick with the BX-4s. I only bowhunt, if that factors into your opinion at all.

Id like to stay around 1k.

Would you upgrade from BX-4 to either the B1.2 or Trinovid? Any other options that are around those specs that I should consider?

Any input appreciated, thanks.

sndmn11

WKR
I have not had the Trinovids outdoors, but I think this might be a model without a threaded spot for an adapter if that matters to you.

I think the B1.2 are great and the sweet spot is the 8x. I sold new version SLCs once I looked through the 10x version, ordered @KickinNDishin the 8x, and was so wowed by those I sold the 10x power and got the 8x. The field of view and clarity to the edge is what I want for bowhunting.

Blue72

WKR
I think you need to buy and try them both. Many Leica lovers fall in love with the saturated views and would only want the “Leica look” . Maven are amazing in their own right but have a different view