Maven B1 upgrade?

beardedbowhunter

Lil-Rokslider
Thinking about possibly upgrading from my Vortex Diamondback 10x42 to the Maven B1.

Would they be noticeably better? I have not looked through higher end optics before so I have no idea what the possibilities are compared to my Diamondbacks.

sneaky

"DADDY"
You'll be able to spot elk in Idaho that you would have sworn last year were invisible lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

ljalberta

WKR
I’d take advantage of their testing program if you’re able. Get some time behind them comparing them to what you currently have, and maybe another couple options. That’s the best way to see what you like and find out what’s worth it to you.

I personally know guys who tried higher end binos and found the upgrade wasn’t worth it to them. Myself, I ended up trying low, mid and high tier glass and found the highest tier was worth the extra money spent.

If you can stomach the weight/size difference the B2's might be better for you. I demo'd both, regrettably not at the same time. I went with the B1's but have always wondered if I ought to pick up the B2's when weight is less of a concern.