Maven B1 vs C1 10x42

68Plexi

WKR
This has been talked about a lot already here. You’ll find a bunch of good information with a quick search on the forum.

Summary: B1’s have a much larger FOV, are customizable, heavier, Japan components assembled in US (vs China), cost $500+ more and are noticeably sharper and brighter glass. Well worth the upgrade IMO.

I demoed C1’s and B1’s and as much as I wanted to like the C1’s (they aren’t bad), the B1’s were so much nicer I found the extra money to keep them and sent the C1’s back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sektr

FNG
C1 are nice entry level glass, B1 are superb quality high end glass, not quite alpha but about as close as you can get.

Better FOV, clarity further out to the edge, brightness, sharper image, etc etc etc

Just generally better glass.

OP
C

cdowns

FNG
This has been talked about a lot already here. You’ll find a bunch of good information with a quick search on the forum.

Summary: B1’s have a much larger FOV, are customizable, heavier, Japan components assembled in US (vs China), cost $500+ more and are noticeably sharper and brighter glass. Well worth the upgrade IMO.

I demoed C1’s and B1’s and as much as I wanted to like the C1’s (they aren’t bad), the B1’s were so much nicer I found the extra money to keep them and sent the C1’s back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks

OP
C

cdowns

FNG
C1 are nice entry level glass, B1 are superb quality high end glass, not quite alpha but about as close as you can get.

Better FOV, clarity further out to the edge, brightness, sharper image, etc etc etc

Just generally better glass.
Thank You