Sold Maven C.1 10x42 and AGC Harness

Status
Not open for further replies.

nobody

WKR
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Reluctantly, I'm posting my first pair of "real" binos. I got these in 2020 and ran them for a season and a half, and I loved them. But I've switched over to 10x50's and am looking to clean out the gear closet and with my UHD 10x50's being my new primary bino, these are just gathering dust. If they were 10x50's they'd probably be used more, but they're not, so I'm wanting to move them. I've got all the original box and packaging for them still. I'm also selling the Alaskan Guide KISS harness with them (a $100 harness new, but it's been discontinued), which I've always carried them in. They've always been protected and taken good care of.

Looking for $400 OBO for the binos WITH the AGC harness. Not looking to separate as of now, I don't/won't ever own another pair that fits in the harness so it needs to go too.. Buyer pays all applicable fees and shipping.

I'd also consider trading for a pair of 10x50 C.3's, just to satisfy my curiosity. I'm a believer in the 10x50's, which is why these don't see really any use anymore.

PM with any questions. Thanks everyone.

Attachments

• maven1.jpg
    maven1.jpg
    497.9 KB · Views: 56
  • maven2.jpg
    maven2.jpg
    320.6 KB · Views: 53
  • maven3.jpg
    maven3.jpg
    260.2 KB · Views: 54
  • maven4.jpg