Maven C.1 10x42

Firehawk

WKR
Plays really well in that price arena and with binos that cost quite a bit more. Slightly bested the Vortex Viper HD in my opinion although it does give up a little in the FOV vs the Viper.

My buddy has one and he loves it. I have it in 8x42 and it is a nice bino. I have become a bit of a "snob" though and will ALWAYS choose my Maven B2 9x45 over the C1. But I was glad to have the C1 when I damaged my B2 and had to send it in to get fixed.

By the way, Maven's customer service was absolutely STELLAR. They even loaned me another B2 when they couldn't fix it at their Wyoming offices and had to send it to their repair facility. I just got it back and it is as good as new, functions perfectly and they had obviously cleaned the glass for me. Great company with good people.

OP
W
Plays really well in that price arena and with binos that cost quite a bit more. Slightly bested the Vortex Viper HD in my opinion although it does give up a little in the FOV vs the Viper.

My buddy has one and he loves it. I have it in 8x42 and it is a nice bino. I have become a bit of a "snob" though and will ALWAYS choose my Maven B2 9x45 over the C1. But I was glad to have the C1 when I damaged my B2 and had to send it in to get fixed.

By the way, Maven's customer service was absolutely STELLAR. They even loaned me another B2 when they couldn't fix it at their Wyoming offices and had to send it to their repair facility. I just got it back and it is as good as new, functions perfectly and they had obviously cleaned the glass for me. Great company with good people.

Awesome thanks for the info. Customer service sounds excellent

grfox92

WKR
Couldn't be happier with mine. Everyone who looks through them is blown away.

People say they compete with glass in the $800 range.

There is nothing below $500 dollars that could compete with them.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

OP
W
Couldn't be happier with mine. Everyone who looks through them is blown away.

People say they compete with glass in the $800 range.

There is nothing below $500 dollars that could compete with them.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Thanks

I compared them to the Vipers as well and the Mavens were an easy choice. I did their demo program and would have kept the demo's but they had a very small spot on the right lens. It was barely noticeable, but I sent them back and bought new. I've been very happy with them!

chaser_2332

Lil-Rokslider
I have the exact pair you talking about and have been beyond impressed for what i paid. Mine live in the sxs and truck 24/7. After getting a 15x pair of swaros i debated on getting a smaller pair to pack but decided that i wasnt willing to spend that kind of money on a pair just to ride around the SxS, the mavens fit that bill perfect