MAVEN C1 & C3 vs. GPO Passion ED

C.Jones

FNG
Looking to upgrade to either some Maven C1 or C3 in 10x42, 10x50 or 12x50 or the GPO Passion ED 10x42. They will be replacing Nikon Monarch 7’s that need to be refurbished. I have some Vortex Vultures in 15 power and I can only budget the above price range models. Mostly big country western rifle hunting ( mulies & spring bear, elk shed hunting) I do enjoy still hunting the timber as well when tactics and seasons dictate. Open to other thoughts but I can get a discount on the above. Thanks for your time

OP
C

C.Jones

FNG
Athlons are an option but not to familiar with their products

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
As a long standing supporting vendor here on the forum it would be our pleasure to discuss this with you and help figure out which would suit your intended use the best. If you've got a few minutes give us a call, 516-217-1000
Thanks

nobody

WKR
I love my C.1's, they compete with anything that retails in store for up to a grand. I would recommend them highly!

Never looked through the GPO's, and haven't heard tons on them. But what I have heard has been good!

I'm sure Doug can give some other options if you call him, he knows his stuff!

OP
C

C.Jones

FNG
Talked with Neil at Camera Land. Some good advice and humor! Still kicking around the above options with the inclusion of the KOWA BD’s..