Maven c1 vs leupold bx-4 10x42

Fatcamp

WKR
LOL. Optics obsessed member checking in.

I misread Chris's post. I have 8X42 Meostar HD on the way. Graduation/birthday present for myself.

OP
C

chad1926

FNG
Ordered a set of bx-4 10x42, can’t wait to get them and be able to use them in all conditions not just in a store!

Ordered a set of bx-4 10x42, can’t wait to get them and be able to use them in all conditions not just in a store!
Be sure to let us know what you think.

I haven't seen much on the BX-4 Pro Guides here. I know a while back I had them confused with another model of Leupolds, which is why I never bothered to look at them until last week. My loss.

OP
C

chad1926

FNG
Be sure to let us know what you think.

I haven't seen much on the BX-4 Pro Guides here. I know a while back I had them confused with another model of Leupolds, which is why I never bothered to look at them until last week. My loss.
Definitely will do, still thinking about possibly picking up the maven c.1 for 280 sale price they’re at.
Last day of the sale on them today.

rbnhood

FNG
I have a pair of C.1's, my brother BX-4's. Comparing the two side by side for me...BX-4's hands down. The clarity is better, low light is better and brighter, and they just feel better. I am on the fence right now of selling the Maven and buying a pair of the Leupolds. Is it worth an extra $200 brand new? I don't know. But, my brother being my hunting partner, Leupolds have me reaching for them when he's not using them no questions asked.

vermeire

Lil-Rokslider
Leupold has an awesome VIP program if you qualify.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

_Scooter_

Lil-Rokslider
I just pulled the trigger on a pair of Maven C1's. (10x42). Hoping I don't regret not going with the BX-4's. Not trying to be cheap or skimp on binoculars, but have quite a bit of gear to pick up over the next few months and just trying to spend my money wisely while not necessarily being cheap!

EDIT: Clicked the link for Locked & Loaded that another poster put up earlier in this thread and got a quote emailed to me instantly. Price was right so I cancelled the order for the C1's and went with the BX-4's.

Last edited:

Agross

WKR
The link still works. Glad I stumbled across this. Can do it with the 8 x as well. I know it’s an old link but thanks ChrisAU.