Maven Camo Finish?

Grumman

WKR
I'm currently demoing a set of 9x45 B2 Mavens. The demos are the black with silver accents and kudos to Maven they look like a brand new set.

For folks that have these in custom finishes, how is the durability of the camo finish on the body armor? Ever wish you would have just went with the black or gray? I haven't had the chance to see a custom finish in person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve C

Lil-Rokslider
I have the Kryptec Highlander finish on mine. I doubt durability will be much of an issue, but that will be something that varies with the user. I have had mine for over a year and no issues.

The big thing you will see is the camo will be a lot smoother than the stock rubber armor. I would not call it particularly slick or slippery, but it does not have the leather like feel of the stock armor. I'd not go back and change my order.

If you are into saving some money stay with the stock. Want to make it yours, go for it.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
I've had a typhon pair from the beginning and I am extremely hard on gear and they don't even have a scratch on them yet.

OP
G

Grumman

WKR
That's very helpful thanks guys. I've been really impressed with these so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk