Maven CS 1A Spotting Scope Case?

BCD

WKR
I just bought this spotter and I really like it so far. My only issue is that it only comes with a thin sleeve when It should really have a case. Does anyone have suggestions for a case for this scope? I'm thinking a thicker soft case would be better than a hard case for my needs.

Thank You!

If you could find someone willing to part with the one that came with their Athlon Ares spotter, the bodies of the two scopes are almost identical so it would work perfectly..

I have an athlon but I'm planning on selling it, otherwise I'd hook you up.

Reactions: BCD

Trees91

WKR
It does its job. Just roll it down a bit to gain access to the power ring, rolled up it helps keep the ocular cap in place.
EC2AB711-FC43-425E-9D51-6D5218D1CC75.jpeg

Reactions: BCD
I just bought this spotter and I really like it so far. My only issue is that it only comes with a thin sleeve when It should really have a case. Does anyone have suggestions for a case for this scope? I'm thinking a thicker soft case would be better than a hard case for my needs.

Thank You!
Have you compared this scope to the vortex razor series? I have a razor currently but am intrigued by this spotter. If there was not a big optical difference I would probably switch to save on the weight and size.

Foster_65

FNG
Have you compared this scope to the vortex razor series? I have a razor currently but am intrigued by this spotter. If there was not a big optical difference I would probably switch to save on the weight and size.
there is not a big optical difference to my eyes. had both side by side and actually preferred the maven. i went in with the mind set that even if the maven was close i would still go with it due to the size and weight, but i felt it was just as good. im NOT an optics expert, this was just my experience

OP
B

BCD

WKR
I have not. This is my first spotting scope. I wanted to go smaller and lighter though as I knew that if I didn't that it wouldn't get much use outside of the shooting range.