Maven out of business??

raccoon ridge

Hi,
Is Maven Optics out of business?? I have sent 2 emails over the last week and several calls with no response back!
Can someone confirm??
Thanks

Miflatlander91

Highly doubt it since they just came out with new stuff

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

OP
R

raccoon ridge

Than why no response to 2 emails and 2 voice mail messages for the last 4 days?? That certainly doesn't reflect well on them at all.

mtnrunner260

What do you want from them? Lots of knowledge and probably insider knowledge on the board here.

TexaninSconny

Every time I call I’m on hold for 15-30 seconds tops, then I’m chatting with Mollie.

Don’t always get a quick response via email. Phone is the route to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zeroforhire

They just posted new renderings of their headquarters. Doubt they are out of business.

Rob5589

Every time I call I’m on hold for 15-30 seconds tops, then I’m chatting with Mollie.

Don’t always get a quick response via email. Phone is the route to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
15-30 second wait?!! That's unacceptable! 😁

Any trade shows going on? That will delay a response.

Firehawk

My interactions with Mollie and Scott have been so good. Lots of communication and quick to respond. If they aren't responding, I am sure that there is a really good reason, but it really surprises me. My experience has been entirely different than that.

Firehawk

So I just reached out to Mollie on her work email this evening after I wrote that earlier response. She has already responded to me saying that she has made contact with Racoon Ridge today. Somehow, the emails weren't coming through from him before today. So...she has already spoken/responded to him and of course Maven is still VERY much in business.

Petersen

I got the maven b.3 for my daughter. Looked through them and very impressed. Really nice smaller binoculars.