Maven RF.1 Rangefinder?

morgaj1

WKR
I’ve seen that, just not where the rangefinder is made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve seen that, just not where the rangefinder is made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Prior to ordering one, I saw posts on Snipershide and another site listing it as Japan or Philippines.

The RF.1 lists "assy Philippines" on the bottom. I didn't see any other countries listed in the guides/manuals.

That being said, I don't know if the parts come from China, which is what I tried to avoid. However, in my budget (which was increased to avoid China), there was nothing else with illuminated reticles and good distance for my needs.

sndmn11

WKR
Prior to ordering one, I saw posts on Snipershide and another site listing it as Japan or Philippines.

The RF.1 lists "assy Philippines" on the bottom. I didn't see any other countries listed in the guides/manuals.

That being said, I don't know if the parts come from China, which is what I tried to avoid. However, in my budget (which was increased to avoid China), there was nothing else with illuminated reticles and good distance for my needs.

The first run was Japanese made, after that japanese components made in phillipines. When I wrote the Rokslide review I had written made in Japan a few times, as my sample was, but I was told the above by Maven and edited my writing.