Maven RS2 flip covers

TomJoad

WKR
Just set-up a new RS2 on my 308 kimber and looking forward decent options for flip covers?

Anyone know if Tenebræx or Aadland makes a compatible cover? Compatibility charts for either don’t list this scope but I’m hoping someone found one that will work.

Open to other options for quality flip covers. I don’t love butler creek, they’re too soft and move around too much in active hunting for me. Any other flip covers you all recommend!

EasilyExcited

Lil-Rokslider
Aad are the nicest I have seen. I have them on an rs3 from maven. Maven should be able to sell the covers to you. Or give you the dimensions to order direct from aad if you dont have calipers to measure yourself

OP
TomJoad

TomJoad

WKR
Aad are the nicest I have seen. I have them on an rs3 from maven. Maven should be able to sell the covers to you. Or give you the dimensions to order direct from aad if you dont have calipers to measure yourself
They seem nice but Maven doesn’t sell them for the RS2. I don’t believe Aad makes them for this scope which was the reason for the inquiry. Not too surprising because 38mm isn’t a common objective.

Hoping some Rokslider has an alternative they’ve found that works with RS2 specifically!

Hey, sorry to get off topic but what are your initial impressions of the RS.2? How’s the eye relief?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
TomJoad

TomJoad

WKR
So far so good. Really like the glass and adjustments. Eye relief is shorter than the Leupold VX3 it replaced but fine for my setup.

As for hijacking the thread no one ever got back to me with a solution anyway. I ended up with Tenebræx. Aadland had nothing but I gave Tenebræx the diameters and they set me up with the appropriate adapters. So far so good and WAY better than that Butler Creek garbage. Here’s the order details. Ocular was tight and a pain to get on. If I ordered again I’d bump that up 1mm from this spec:

E583890A-B349-46FB-A6DE-27E986D25098.jpeg

Gray

FNG
@TomJoad I see you're now looking to move this but I'm too new to respond to the classified. If I'm breaking any rules, please let me know. I'm interested in the RS2. Are you able to PM me?