Maven S1a and S1s

grizz19

Lil-Rokslider
Looking to purchase one of these in the near future and just curious who’s used them and how you like em?
Thanks!

Wright406

WKR
I've been using the S1A for about 3ish years and I like it alot. I prefer angled over straight. Great bang for the buck. I havent had it side by side with anything other than spotters that arent on the same class. Hope this helps!

My dad has the maven. I have had the 65mm razor, 77mm Kowa and 65 atx. Id go with the Kowa unless you have to have the best low light performance. If you do the maven will be better but thats because the objective is bigger and you get maybe 5-10 minutes of useable light over the kowa.

MattCO

FNG
I've got the Maven S1S and am very happy with the clarity and brightness. It is my first spotter, so I'm not comparing to another spotter, but compared to my 18x56 binos, the extra zoom is great.

I do dream on getting a BTX to use both eyes, but wonder if it's worth double.

OP
grizz19

grizz19

Lil-Rokslider
I've got the Maven S1S and am very happy with the clarity and brightness. It is my first spotter, so I'm not comparing to another spotter, but compared to my 18x56 binos, the extra zoom is great.

I do dream on getting a BTX to use both eyes, but wonder if it's worth double.
Yeah I dream of the BTX’s too but it’s only dreams. My pocketbook says no way that will be a reality haha

OP
grizz19

grizz19

Lil-Rokslider
My dad has the maven. I have had the 65mm razor, 77mm Kowa and 65 atx. Id go with the Kowa unless you have to have the best low light performance. If you do the maven will be better but thats because the objective is bigger and you get maybe 5-10 minutes of useable light over the kowa.
Yeah low light is pretty big for me because I hunt a lot of desert country and the bucks go to bed pretty early