Maven S1A

Any feedback or reviews of the Maven S1A?

I’m not seeing a ton of reviews on it and wanted to see if anyone has compared it to other spotters such as the Razor.

Thanks

HuntNTag

WKR
It’s really nice. They are heavy but solid glass. The razor is garbage compared to it. It’s definitely near the higher end of the market. I have a couple guys I hunt with that like it more than a swaro ATS where they sold theirs.

I have one personally and really do enjoy it. It’s crisp, clear, the objective lens has the fluorite which makes it bright and overall, it’s a great value. I think price point to optics quality it’s fantastic for what you get. I think it’s your eyes and what you think at the end of the day.

Maven has a demo program and also a good refund policy. If you try it out and don’t like it, they will take care of you but I don’t know anyone that has one that doesn’t enjoy it.

The one thing to know is their resale sucks. You will get raked if you buy it and then sell it in a year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Kyle Wheeler
It’s really nice. They are heavy but solid glass. The razor is garbage compared to it. It’s definitely near the higher end of the market. I have a couple guys I hunt with that like it more than a swaro ATS where they sold theirs.

I have one personally and really do enjoy it. It’s crisp, clear, the objective lens has the fluorite which makes it bright and overall, it’s a great value. I think price point to optics quality it’s fantastic for what you get. I think it’s your eyes and what you think at the end of the day.

Maven has a demo program and also a good refund policy. If you try it out and don’t like it, they will take care of you but I don’t know anyone that has one that doesn’t enjoy it.

The one thing to know is their resale sucks. You will get raked if you buy it and then sell it in a year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you so much this is very helpful. The glass seems really good for the price but I’m not seeing tons of reviews. I may look for a used one. Really appreciate the feedback!

Dreed4

FNG
I don’t have any knowledge on the spotter, but I have been thoroughly impressed with my B2 11x45 binos. Tough glass to beat period, but especially for the price

elkguide

WKR
Really like my S1A. Not Swaro glass but very good glass. (not even in the same zip code as the Razor...... way better to my eyes) I spend 90% of my time behind my Swaro binos and 10% behind my Maven S1A. Works out very well for me. If I were to be spending 50% of my time behind a spotter, I would then consider spending the big money for Swarovski or Kowa.

Matt G.

WKR
I was really debating this scope vs the kowa 770 series. I went with the kowa based on specs and same price point.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

littlebigtine

Lil-Rokslider
solid glass, better then the razor at similar weight. id say step down from euro made glass but only after a mile