Maximum Load for Cargochair + MMR (frame)

Hugin

FNG
Hi,

I recently got a Kifaru MMR G1 and instantly got addicted to Kifaru-Stuff. The only two things I now desperately want are a Woobie/Doobie or Woobie/Doobie Express (DM me if you have one pls).
Anyways I also have a Cargochair and a Grab It. With the Grab It its simple: It will handle everything I can fit in there (i guess).

But with the Cargochair:
Its supposed to carry "loads heavier than 200lbs/90kg" while being attached to just the 2 bottom loops and the 2 triangle loops on the frame. I tested it with 30kg on the MMR frameand it handled it quite well but it feels really really weird that you hut these insane weights on the 2 plastic hooks and loops.

Did anyone ever use a cargochair for really heavy loads? Do the seams of the attachmentpoints hold up to the weight?
In their catalogue they say its possible to carry an injured person on the backpack (so bags rear loops and the bags triangle loops). Did anyone ever try this?

I never had such a high quality backpack (student with low budget and in Europe backpacks are different seemingly) and think it might handle it, but still I do not want to risk it. But it would be good to know how far I can go (e.g. hauling 30-40L water canisters for animals over 1-2km) without damaging the frame or seams.

I also hope that topic wasn't here yet, at least not when it comes to the cargochair.

Thanks a lot, best wishes from Germany!

OP
H

Hugin

FNG
Oh and does anyone know why they discontinued the Cargochair and seemingly most of G1000-stuff in general? These things seem heavy but just literally bomb proof... Its a pity in my opinion.