MBG sight tapes

87TT

WKR
I recently added more weight and change up the fletching on my arrows. As my arrows have slowed down a bit I now have to change my sight tapes. Well, when I went through my pile of left over sight tapes, I found I was missing the ones I need, I am not sure the exact speed tape but it is between 280.5 and 283.5. I have two bows shooting the same arrows and approx. same draw weight. Does anyone know where I can get just the tapes I'm missing? I've heard that you can print them but that seems like a pain. MBG has the full set but 99% are useless to me. Would be willing to trade some faster or slower ones.

I recently added more weight and change up the fletching on my arrows. As my arrows have slowed down a bit I now have to change my sight tapes. Well, when I went through my pile of left over sight tapes, I found I was missing the ones I need, I am not sure the exact speed tape but it is between 280.5 and 283.5. I have two bows shooting the same arrows and approx. same draw weight. Does anyone know where I can get just the tapes I'm missing? I've heard that you can print them but that seems like a pain. MBG has the full set but 99% are useless to me. Would be willing to trade some faster or slower ones.
Can also buy archers advantage for 12$ and print your own.

OP
87TT

87TT

WKR
I'll check it out but may have found what I need for now thanks.

Gumbo

WKR
I just photocopy the tapes then cut them out and use regular scotch tape to put them on. That way you never run out of the ones you need. I've never had an issue with them coming off or getting wet.