McMillan Game Warden Alternatives?

BBob

WKR
LRI has UL hardware as well and would also be worth checking out
No idea if he (Chad) ever adjusted his claimed weights on his hardware. Originally he didn't include everything it needed to be installed for the claimed weight. Once you included all of the hardware it was marginally lighter than the KMW for quite a bit extra cost.
I've spoken with Joe and will be sending my stock out this week. Communication has been smooth so far and the price/turnaround time seems like a solid deal.
Joe has always been great with comms and estimated times. I'll bet he'll make you happy. All of mine have come in under the estimated weight. :)

JoeDirt

WKR
Is your stock an edge fill or standard? If it’s an edge fill do you happen to know the weight? Wondering what the weight savings would actually be between the two
Its the edge fill, I found an old picture that looks like 27oz on the scale.

JoeDirt

WKR
I have an A7 roughtech pro and it’s the most consistently accurate factory rifle I’ve owned or ever seen. I don’t want to mess with it but the Bell and Carlson it comes in is 44oz and has a noodle for a forend. @JoeDirt, did you order the stock for that barrel profile or have to open it up yourself? Reason I ask is the roughtech pro comes with a much heavier barrel than the regular A7s in the plastic stocks. Very interested in this thread!
I think I specified my exact barrel (Sendro Carbon Six 20")

OP
Spark352

Spark352

Lil-Rokslider
Its the edge fill, I found an old picture that looks like 27oz on the scale.
Wow a 9oz difference between the standard and edge fill is pretty remarkable. Although I am at 36oz including 4 flush cups and an atlas pic rail. I’m sure that adds a few oz

JoeDirt

WKR
Wow a 9oz difference between the standard and edge fill is pretty remarkable. Although I am at 36oz including 4 flush cups and an atlas pic rail. I’m sure that adds a few oz
I have 2 flush cups and a small M Lok rail on the forend.