MEAT - 25% off everything - meat processing equipment/supplies

PistolPete

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks - been waiting on a deal to get a new dehydrator. Hope it’s a good one.

Juan_ID

WKR
Classified Approved
I have their .5hp grinder and it kicks ass for my needs. Been tossing around the the idea of a chamber sealer… 🤔

Juan_ID

WKR
Classified Approved
thanks, so I am assuming if it can handle a big ole elk it would be fine for my eastern whitetails
Yes I don’t think it’d have any problems at all. I try to clean as much silver skin as I can but even when I haven’t gotten it all off it chews it right up.

Sign up for their emails and get a 10% coupon you can stack. I bought their sausage stuffer recently when it was 15 off plus the coupoon. I want a chamber sealer, but their chamber is only 2" thick and I like to freeze whole muscles.

CORidgeRunner

Lil-Rokslider
Sign up for their emails and get a 10% coupon you can stack. I bought their sausage stuffer recently when it was 15 off plus the coupoon. I want a chamber sealer, but their chamber is only 2" thick and I like to freeze whole muscles.
I was wondering the same thing about the 2” depth. Have you found any other brands that have a bigger chamber? I hate that the meat brand is made in China but I’m sure most of them are.

I was wondering the same thing about the 2” depth. Have you found any other brands that have a bigger chamber? I hate that the meat brand is made in China but I’m sure most of them are.

Vacmaster has a bunch of options. They are pricey though.

Vacmaster has a bunch of options. They are pricey though.

Vacmaster is the leader in this arena. I keep hoping for a good deal on one. Buying a meat will be about $600 delivered. Might as well just fork over the extra (300-400) for the vacmaster and not regret it. However, I have yet to be able to click the "buy" button.

I signed up and tried to stack the coupons but couldn’t get it to work on this sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk