Meat! Chambered Vacuum Sealer

BenHankins

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone ever used the above? It worries me there’s not any reviews on their website that I can find besides the people sponsored by them. Would like to get someone’s opinion on the Meat! Vs a LEM maxvac.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bassman

Lil-Rokslider
Curious as well on them. I was thinking of getting their meat bins to as a start to get a sense of quality. Very little out there on the brand

adamkolesar

Lil-Rokslider
I've had my MEAT chamber sealer for just over a year now. I would consider it indespensible. Processed 4 deer, and use it almost daily for left overs. Even sealed last year's black powder pellets and 209 primers to keep them fresh for this season. The build quality is excellent and I haven't had an issue in 100's of sealing cycles. At the current 25% off sale, it's a no brainer if you're in the market. You'll never go back to a Foodsaver again!

Wolf-killer

Lil-Rokslider
I just bought one and love it so far. Processed a whole elk with it. It’s way better than the traditional vacuum sealers

danarnold

WKR
step dad has a vac master and has used it daily for years, its not something you want to have to get out to use, meaning a dedicated area for perm set up makes it more likely to be used. weighs #83, not comparable to non chamber models,very efficient

Kwe1982

FNG
the vacmaster 215 is what I have, never had an issue, works great for meat and fish.

As noted above its very heavy, only thing I had problems with would be really getting a lot of vacuum on more liquid items like sliced tomatoes and raspberries. The liquid wants to draw out of the bag, just need to seal it sooner than with the solid items.

I’ve even vac sealed left over pizza, very little freezer burn.

They say they eliminate the middleman, but the are the middleman for the 🇨🇳.👍
You can buy the same chamber sealers on alibaba for under $200.

China makes hundreds of different types of sealers, you can put your own name on it and create your own brand.

Maybe Rokslide should do a group buy and just order 20 or 100 cheap Chinese chamber sealers and cut these importers out all together?

mvrk28

WKR
They say they eliminate the middleman, but the are the middleman for the 🇨🇳.👍
You can buy the same chamber sealers on alibaba for under $200.

China makes hundreds of different types of sealers, you can put your own name on it and create your own brand.

Maybe Rokslide should do a group buy and just order 20 or 100 cheap Chinese chamber sealers and cut these importers out all together?
We use alibaba for our packaging, I can tell you that the freight on these would be a nightmare. Your costs would likely double or triple.

Wingnutty

FNG
Bought the MEAT chamber sealer about a month ago and processed my bull with it. Love it. Wish I would’ve bought a chamber sealer years ago.

elkyinzer

WKR
I was checking out their website and they had a recipe for slow cooker venison backstrap. So yeah, I don't even know what to say. They might be PETA anti's in disguise or something. Anyone that puts backstrap in a slow cooker should have their hunting privileges revoked.

I'm joking of course, kinda. But I have no experience with the brand but I've seen a couple Youtubers pushing it. My opinion as was stated above, it's probably all made in the same Chinese factory with different stickers on them, so what's the difference.

Last edited:

Tesoro

Lil-Rokslider
I would say the difference between vacmaster and the knockoffs ( which might be as durable) is that 10 years from now you will be able to buy vacmaster parts and who knows with the rest. Vacmaster is everywhere in the commercial food processing industry. And now that the vp215 is also made in chicom its not much more $$ than the copies. Either way everyone should own a chamber vac!!!