meat grinder storage

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
In the box that it came in, in our basement storage. I have a 1hp model so it's a good sized box. I've had it for almost 15 years now and used it many times, and it still looks new.

Trial153

WKR
I have an island in my kitchen that its stays on all the time. Had made with stainless and maple so while my wife doenst love the grinder the island is tolerable one side of the kitchen.

EastMT

WKR
I oil the plates and blades with vegetable oil, put back in the box and store in the garage (heated). It’s a smaller one so easy to move.

Dad keeps his huge Hobart grinder, cuber, band saw in the meat shed with no heat or anything except when in use.

I have yet to be begin to procrastinate.

Remps17

Lil-Rokslider
oil, back in the box it came in, downstairs in our storage room. no problem. just make sure you clean it really well. then clean it again to make sure. lol

I store mine along with most of my countertop appliances including my stuffer on a iron and granite shelf in my kitchen and kitchen eating area. Theres probably no way I would get away with it if I was married. In Southwest Florida I prefer to keep things in climate control due to the humidity.02FC25EF-E68E-4A4E-A3F5-7BF95AAA080F.jpeg

Loebs

Lil-Rokslider
I have a 1hp, number 22. I keep it in a heavy duty tote from Home Depot with all my supplies. I live in Florida too so it stays on my back porch which is all glassed in and has a/c. Anything that stays outside will eventually rust down here.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Marketer2

FNG
Just put mine away. Factory box with the lid propped open so air can ventilation case there is some water still in there.

I keep mine in the shop. I bought a cheap steel cart that it rides on with wrapping plastic, paper, and plastic tubs. I picked up a grill cover to keep everything clean when it's not in use and roll it out when needed. My grinder is pretty heavy so it's not fun to lug about.