Meat packers near Grand Junction, Rangley CO?

bevance

FNG
Does anyone have any info or recommendations for meat packers between Grand Junction and Rangley? I am trying to help my old man plan his elk hunt this fall and that is something we are trying to find out. He is going by himself for first rifle season, and just wanted to see what kind of packers might be available for hire to save his back.

Any info is greatly appreciated!

11boo

WKR
That is a huge area. Probably get with the forest service and figure out who is permitted to guide the area, then hit them up.

Does anyone have any info or recommendations for meat packers between Grand Junction and Rangley? I am trying to help my old man plan his elk hunt this fall and that is something we are trying to find out. He is going by himself for first rifle season, and just wanted to see what kind of packers might be available for hire to save his back.

Any info is greatly appreciated!
Mesa Outfitters is out of GJ

PackBurro

FNG
Hi I am an outdoorsman in glenwood springs. I have two pack burros I’d like to exercise as much as possible this fall. I can help you pack in and pack out. I am not a permitted outfitter so I work free of charge. DM me