Meat Processor in N Colo

Well my go to meat processor in Ft Collins seems to have gone out of business (reliable). Google search doesnt come up with many alternatives. I have done the DIY thing many times and know the pros do it much better than me. What are other folks doing?

OP
M
R&C processing maybe? Out North of Laporte
Yeah. Took a couple of antelope out there today. The cutting room looked pretty clean but would like to see some other options. My wife wasnt impressed with the goat heads in the playground. Shes a vegetarian so you have to take that in to account :)

Completely agree about the shape of their yard.
There was a place out by the CO-op on the frontage road near Tractor supply last year. Not sure if they are still there or not. I tried to bring them an antelope last year and they were so uninterested in helping me, I left.

there is also a spot in Loveland near the railroad tracks on the south end of town but I don’t remember the name. Possibly D&T processing?

OP
M
I think the place out by tracter supply is atlas. They processed some beef for me a few years ago and did a good job. I called them and they dont do game at all now. Too bad. I miss reliable. Great summer sausage.