Meat shelf on DT2

lmeyer

WKR
I just picked up my first Kifaru gear- 26" Hunter duplex frame, Duplex timberline 2, small belt pouch, medium belt pouch and water bottle holder. i feel like a kid on christmas morning! My question is this- has anyone added a meatshelf to a DT bag? it seems like it would be doable but before i got tinkering i thought id ask. My thought was to use a grab it. any one tried this?

Thanks

They used to make one. It was basically a rectangular piece of cordura with the belt pocket attachments on each corner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, simple rectangular material with 3 bar sliders on one side and common loops on the other.

Attachments

• BDFA320E-F1F3-4E60-9AF6-4949A1E90C2E.jpeg
    BDFA320E-F1F3-4E60-9AF6-4949A1E90C2E.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 28
I’ve used a grab it inside my EMRII to hold up heavy items off the bottom of my bag. Should work the same way between the DT2 bag and frame.

GMC

Lil-Rokslider
Message pods8 on here. He can make one that will look and function just like mrbillbrown's.

GMC

Lil-Rokslider
Good move, he's a great guy. Very talented and can make anything you need/want.

SneekyPee

Lil-Rokslider
If you have the Duplex hunter frame you could just attach a grab-it the common loops in the middle of the frame then it’s an adjustable load shelf , basically just like the Stone Glacier load shelf is designed. I always have my grab it in between any of my bags Incase I want to use it as a LS. I’ve packed out a few deer and a bear with it and it works better then the load shelf’s that were on the bags which I ended up cutting off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk