Meat storage

Lager11

FNG
Anyone familiar with a place by Alpine or Jackson Wyoming area that rents space in a cooler if my son or I had any luck archery elk? Just wondering in case the weather stays warm as we are planning on hunting a couple weeks and if one of us did have early success would like a place to take it to and would prefer to cut up ourselves back home.

Thanks in advance for any info

Dana Cold Storage in Afton. Wait.... I think they changed the name to Butcher Block. But you can Google either.

OP
L

Lager11

FNG
Thank You for the replies.. not trying to be over confident just prepared.
I'll try and contact both to confirm

Dana Cold Storage in Afton. Wait.... I think they changed the name to Butcher Block. But you can Google either.
I believe they changed their name to Star Valley Meat Block. I called them earlier this week asking about cold storage and was told they do not offer it? I'm looking for cold storage in the same area.

I think it’s going to be tough to find. There is a place in south Jackson, west of the Anheuser Busch distribution center (off highway) cant remember name and the Block in Thayne (between Alpine and Afton)

But-
Most of them are so busy this year. I really don’t see them taking meat they aren’t processing. I’m sure they will take it if they cut it up though as both do big business every fall in wild game.

Yes having your meat processed there is the way to get your foot in the door. I can tell you Star Valley is cheaper but Marks in Jackson vac seals everything which I really like.

OP
L

Lager11

FNG
I talked to the Block by Afton and they offer a "Bone out in a box " and storage in cooler for $90. sounded like a good deal to me, now I just need some luck to find us.
Thank You all !!