Meateater controversies aside. An alternative to Meateater

Robster

Lil-Rokslider
This isn't a love/hate Steve Rinella or Meateater thread. Personally, I enjoy his show and podcast. But, there are alternative "entertainers" with some of the same kind of messages. Not about trophy hunting, but catch, clean, cook type of videos. I am always looking for more of these channels so I figured to start a thread on it. Here are a few of my favorites, please feel free to add any that you know so I can check them out as well.

These are all Youtube Channels:
Deer Meat For Dinner, Robert Arrington

Blue Gabe, Gabriel Aarrington

Backwoods Gourmet Channel

And a cooking show for cast iron open fire enthusiasts

tclipse

Lil-Rokslider
Pinhoti Project on YouTube is awesome for the turkey hunters out there. It’s literally a guy and his buddies with a few cameras so it doesn’t have the production quality of Meat Eater, but he is super entertaining and is a pro at getting after the birds.

Not much cooking on his channel FWIW but his hunts are great and he does some pretty good analysis/breakdowns of his hunts in the off-season. Really informative and fun to watch. Much more casual than the trophy hunt channels.

Ive been watching deer meat for dinner since the beginning and for the most part love it. I just get a little turned off with any of these shows when they start to get some money and bam everything is brand new and they are building a big house and buying all new trucks for the whole family. that's great they are successful but that's not why people follow them. still a great channel but just is a turn off sometimes when they get into the buying all new gear everytime they do something. I guess im too much of a build it not buy it guy.

Pinhoti Project on YouTube is awesome for the turkey hunters out there. It’s literally a guy and his buddies with a few cameras so it doesn’t have the production quality of Meat Eater, but he is super entertaining and is a pro at getting after the birds.

Not much cooking on his channel FWIW but his hunts are great and he does some pretty good analysis/breakdowns of his hunts in the off-season. Really informative and fun to watch. Much more casual than the trophy hunt channels.
I would hate to be a turkey and have Dave Owens after me.... that guy is awesome.

For cooking specific, and even more specific BBQ.... I've really been liking chef tom's stuff @ allthingsbbq for the last couple years.

RWhitley

FNG
Luckily there is so much good content readily available anymore, there is something for everyone. I personally like meat eater and really enjoy wired to hunt pod cast.

I haven’t checked the others listed but I will now, thank you for sharing.

bozeman

WKR
Dude: backcountry gourmet chicken gravy & biscuits.....you better hide the kids! whoa! that looks like a backcountry meal for sure!!!

Procision Arms

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
We’ve worked with them through the past year, stand up guys and a great chef who takes wild game cooking to the next level.

FLATHEAD

WKR
I do like me some hunt/fish/ cook youtube stuff.
What I like best is the regular Joe part of it. Not any
celebrities or team whatever telling me how its done.

wesfromky

WKR
Depending on what you like / don't like about meateater, you might might check out wild fed and from the wild.