Meateater season 9

These conversations are no different than what goes on between guys sitting around a campfire - it’s just that we have to type our responses versus blurt them out and they are accessible by others not directly involved in the conversation...it’s just something to talk about, like anything else.
I suppose, ODB. I suppose.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

ODB

WKR
Who else thinks there is a second CO muzzleloading episode to be release in part 2?

100%. It totally seemed that episode ended too fast - to the point i checked the time and was like “2 minutes left?”

I think part 2 will be that he finds the wounded bull and finishes it off...

Starts like this:

“As dejected as I was from losing the bull, like a fisherman telling his pals ‘just one more cast,’ i just had to put in one more try at finding the bull. And as if the gods of hunting were smiling down on my persistence and decided to reward my effort, I picked up some movement in a grove of aspens about 200 yards off. With hope at a chance for redemption, I grabbed my glasses to get a better look, and sure enough, it was the wounded bull.”

Cue the intro...

boom

WKR
look up Netflix Cuties
ahhhh...i extrapolate the story from this giant hint. thanks.

i wont google netflix cuties..my work computer would send some alarm to IT, then i would have to explain how this was really an adult discussoin about Meateater..sure it is. :)

thanks...:D

boom

WKR
I haven’t looked at the whole cutie thing, but how is that any different than that crazy dance moms show everyone used to watch. Little girls dressed up like trash to put on a show like they are in the clubs.
"everyone" is a wide net. :D i for one have ZERO idea what Dance moms is. sounds awful!!

"everyone" is a wide net. :D i for one have ZERO idea what Dance moms is. sounds awful!!

Yeah by everyone I meant women lol. Should have specified that. I never watched it, but seen it when others did. You are better off for not knowing, trust me lol

Htm84

WKR
100%. It totally seemed that episode ended too fast - to the point i checked the time and was like “2 minutes left?”

I think part 2 will be that he finds the wounded bull and finishes it off...

Starts like this:

“As dejected as I was from losing the bull, like a fisherman telling his pals ‘just one more cast,’ i just had to put in one more try at finding the bull. And as if the gods of hunting were smiling down on my persistence and decided to reward my effort, I picked up some movement in a grove of aspens about 200 yards off. With hope at a chance for redemption, I grabbed my glasses to get a better look, and sure enough, it was the wounded bull.”

Cue the intro...

I don’t think so. I’ve been doing a lot of driving lately so I downloaded a bunch of old podcast to listen too. Just so happened to download the one about the muzzleloader hunt. Rorke Denver was with him on that but they didn’t even mention it in the episode. they talked about never finding the wounded elk and focusing on finding one for Rorke.

7-Pointers

Lil-Rokslider
ahhhh...i extrapolate the story from this giant hint. thanks.

i wont google netflix cuties..my work computer would send some alarm to IT, then i would have to explain how this was really an adult discussoin about Meateater..sure it is. :)

thanks...:D
Funny, working for a CA biotech... when I flag IT by reading these adult discussions about Meateater hunting I plan to lie and say I was just searching for Netflex cuties :)

ODB

WKR
I don’t think so. I’ve been doing a lot of driving lately so I downloaded a bunch of old podcast to listen too. Just so happened to download the one about the muzzleloader hunt. Rorke Denver was with him on that but they didn’t even mention it in the episode. they talked about never finding the wounded elk and focusing on finding one for Rorke.

spoiler....;-)

hutty

Lil-Rokslider
Watched the latest season. Honestly will all the stuff he and his crew do I was amazed they had time to put another season together. Texas was what he said it was, a harvest and not a hunt for some good meat., cold beers and some fishing. Really enjoyed the Wyoming hunt in Region G. Not sure about the weatherby rifle (lol). Colorado elk was real and humbling.

He is a great ambassador for hunters and non -hunters. I participate in a mentor hunt every year for adults who are interested. More than half mention Meat eater as one of the factors for wanting to try hunting.

Tahoe1305

WKR
I did like that smooth action on mr weatherby’s weatherby rifle in the deer hunt. Good advertising for competitors.
Haha. That’s funny. My wife (none hunter) noticed that too. “It looked like he really struggled to reload” ....yup I’ll stick with my tikka. Those rifles looked good though. Surprised they weren’t using his spiral fluted Steve Rinella sportsman’s warehouse rifles.

Haha. That’s funny. My wife (none hunter) noticed that too. “It looked like he really struggled to reload” ....yup I’ll stick with my tikka. Those rifles looked good though. Surprised they weren’t using his spiral fluted Steve Rinella sportsman’s warehouse rifles.

This was probably shot in the early stages of the Meateater-Weatherby collaboration (last season). You'll probably see them everywhere in S10.

Holy crap, watched the episodes and loved them and came here to see what others thought. Damn people can turn anything into a whine fest.. seriously. Damn great show yah it was funny seeing Adam struggle on a reload. And the Peterson’s operation looks like they are second to none. Really not that spectacular of bucks but they still looked beautiful. Loved every bit of the episodes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crippledsledge64

Lil-Rokslider
Just started the season today, wasn’t really a fan before but actually enjoyed it and will probably start watching his other seasons. The Wyoming muley hunt was pretty cool.