Meateater sells a controlling stake to anti-gun Democrat?

I like to think that by not watching- it’s like actively taking money away from the liberal media. It may not be much- but at least I’m makin a positive difference. In fact I’m literally starving there liberal families to death slowly just by taking that food off Thier tables that my $$$ would have provided and I don’t like to brag about it but it does make me proud.

K

Kootenay Hunter

That seems overly laborious. Instead, if a company lets you know that their profits go towards limiting civil rights you could just choose not to give them any money.

I missed the part where MeatEater let us know that their profits were doing that, is there a link explicitly saying that?

I though another civil right said you're innocent until proven guilty.

Might want to check out the unit that you're using to access this forum, including Microsoft, Google (Android) and Apple = all have donate to 'anti-gun' campaigns. Don't forget Amazon, and ALL the companies that use the marketplace platform for sales and web services to run their websites and businesses.

Not to mention I hope nobody uses FedEX on this forum to ship any used goods, shame on them.

If you're going to take a hardline stance you better apply it everywhere and be consistent, otherwise you're just another hypocrite.

On a serious note - the innocent until proven guilty only applies to criminal charges and has no weight or bearing in the court of public opinion.

jspradley

WKR
On a serious note - the innocent until proven guilty only applies to criminal charges and has no weight or bearing in the court of public opinion.

That is verbatim, absofreakinlutely to the exact word the same thing SJWs say when someone calls them on their BS. Like that's not even any sort of comparison, it's literally what they say when challenged. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I keep seeing sjw and all I can come up with is “San Juan worm” which is something guys fish with if nymphs aren’t working- what’s it mean in this context?

All I meant was - he hasn’t been charged and he’s not being tried, how could he be found guilty or innocent? There isn’t any context for guilt or innocence here

And what I was reall driving at is that the idea of innocence or guilt here is just as absurd, contextually , as the 20 week abortions and displaced coastal dwel

Last edited:
Rinellas response is perfect. Frankly the idea he is somehow “in bed with,” influenced by, or representing any anti gun movement or philosophy is absurd. I cant believe this even came up it is so absurd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Trial153

WKR
We are all going to look great carting our ARs around wearing loin cloths when the rebellion starts

SWOHTR

WKR
Some of you guys have less ability to reason than my 19 month old son! Scary thought.

Do you put this much fuss and effort into every dollar you spend? How do you get anything done? Are you on anxiety and blood pressure meds because of it? Do you hold a JD? Your constitutional “expertise” would hint towards it, but your inability to reason doesn’t.

ODB

WKR
Some of you guys have less ability to reason than my 19 month old son! Scary thought.

Do you put this much fuss and effort into every dollar you spend? How do you get anything done? Are you on anxiety and blood pressure meds because of it? Do you hold a JD? Your constitutional “expertise” would hint towards it, but your inability to reason doesn’t.

What if I told you PETA receives investments from Chinese-owned SmithCo, the largest producer of pork in the world?

Cf8889

FNG
Yup ^ (Canada is doing the us vs them too).

Really couldn't care less. I just wanna watch a hunting show that doesn't make me cringe.

Rinellas response is perfect. Frankly the idea he is somehow “in bed with,” influenced by, or representing any anti gun movement or philosophy is absurd. I cant believe this even came up it is so absurd.

Well said.

It seems as though some are very quick to grab the pitchforks and torches. Rinella has done more positives for hunting than most of the folks on this forum put together.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk