MeatEater show finder tool

I wanted to share a site/tool I built that some of you may find useful...

Backstory, I was late to the party and only discovered MeatEater a couple years ago when there were already a lot of shows and seasons. I found my myself scrolling back and forth thru 8+ seasons and hundreds of episodes trying to figure which I wanted to watch next. I like building stuff and my team and I have some web skills so when I had an idea for a better way to find episodes, we built it.

The filtering tool lets you quickly narrow down all 9 seasons to find episodes you're most interested in, i.e. all archery episodes, or elk, or all hunts in a specific state, etc.

All feedback is welcome but hopefully some of you find it useful.

Neat job. Looks like their site. Very well done. The meateater should buy your site with that big pile of private equity money they have. Hint, hint.

not for nothing, I was trying to find a recipe on their site and their search function for recipes leaves a bit to be desired. The tiles presentation sorts of sucks and you can’t really filter. I get it that they are trying to sell cookbooks but making the website a little more friendly would be good.

Last edited:
OP
O
Thanks everyone, glad you like it.

I was trying to find a recipe on their site and their search function for recipes leaves a bit to be desired. The tiles presentation sorts of sucks and you can’t really filter.
I agree - they have some great recipes but it's not easy to find them. some filtering would def help.