Sold Mechanical watches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austink47

WKR
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
73E62AD1-26CE-4BAE-877B-80927B7DEDC3.jpegI am coming to grips with the fact that I have a watch problem and have several good quality mechanical watches I need to part ways with. I figured I would try to hook a Rok Slider up with a good time piece before I put them on feebay. I am happy to answer any questions. All three have original strap and box. Prices are shipped. Happy to take Venmo of PayPal F&F or you cover fees.

The best all around watch is the Hamilton khaki field 38.5mm. Swiss made. Comes with several straps, leather for the office NATO for the field. Great looking watch, keeps very good time and has an 80hr power reserve.
$325
The seiko samurai is a bigger funkier straight up dive watch with some of the best lume you will find
$250
The black tacticool one is a Glycine combat sub. Super solid watch. It is a pretty rare version of a very common watch. Don’t really think it will sell here but if some is interested we can talk.

I am always happy to talk watches, and am kinda a sucker for good trade.

TX_Diver

WKR
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Post the details on the glycine!!! I'm a fan although I don't really need another...

Also check out watchuseek It's like rokslide for watches... I created an account to pick up my glycine in the classifieds there actually.
xQFMw29h.jpg

OP
A

Austink47

WKR
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Post the details on the glycine!!! I'm a fan although I don't really need another...

Also check out watchuseek It's like rokslide for watches... I created an account to pick up my glycine in the classifieds there actually.
They are great watches.

This one is pre Invicta buy out and has the eagle logo that Armani sued them over and they had to stop using. All black with field watch dial and drilled lugs. Don’t know if joining watchuseek is going to help my watch problem. 6737E46B-3444-4572-B45C-9B8FEC7CB986.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.