WTS Medium Long Kryptek Takur Pants, NWT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need to do a catch and release here:

Ordered a set of Kryptek Takur rain pants(assuming they're last year's model) from the discount section on their website. They came in the mail today and they're too tight in the quads for me. As they're discount items, there's no returns or exchanges, so I'm going to put them right back up here. These are new, still have tags on, and were never worn outside.

Size is Medium Long (32-34 waist/35" inseam). I'd like to get my sale price back out of it. $200 plus shipping in the lower 48.
IMG_3737 (1).jpgIMG_3735.jpg

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need to do a catch and release here:

Ordered a set of Kryptek Takur rain pants(assuming they're last year's model) from the discount section on their website. They came in the mail today and they're too tight in the quads for me. As they're discount items, there's no returns or exchanges, so I'm going to put them right back up here. These are new, still have tags on, and were never worn outside.

Size is Medium Long (32-34 waist/35" inseam). I'd like to get my sale price back out of it. $200 plus shipping in the lower 48.
View attachment 297453View attachment 297454

Sorry man that they don’t fit. I have a set, and they’re the toughest raingear I’ve ever owned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.