Meet Beyond The Ears, new sponsor

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Beyond-the-ears.png
Hey Roksliders, you may have seen that flashy banner at the bottom of the forums and wondered who Beyond The Ears are?

They are a new Rokslide sponsor. Founded by Craig Schneider, BTE is both a brick and mortar/webstore hunting pro-shop in Oxford, Michigan that carries only the best products on the market. Some brands that we are proud to work with include PSE, Prime, Quest, Bear, Obsession, Sitka, Crispi. Kenetrek, Salewa, Mystery Ranch, TruFire, Black Gold, QAD, Trophy Ridge, Victory Arrows, Black Eagle, Carbon Express, Rage Broadheads,N EMO Equipment and ENO.

BTE 2.png

You can see all BTE has here

So give Beyond The Ears a click or a visit if you're in Michigan as they help keep Rokslide rolling.

dennis502

FNG
Saw this post and visited their shop last weekend. Really cool selection of "western" hunting gear here in the Midwest. I bought a pair of Crispi boots that, so far, I'm REALLY digging....

CraigBTE

FNG
Saw this post and visited their shop last weekend. Really cool selection of "western" hunting gear here in the Midwest. I bought a pair of Crispi boots that, so far, I'm REALLY digging....
Thanks Dennis! Glad the boots are working out for you!

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member

Thanks for supporting a sponsor.
Actually 2 with the Crispi buy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk