Meet Billy!!!

WesternBounty

Lil-Rokslider
Billy is the one resting his eyes in the middle! Nice 5x5 That has been is on my list for next years mule deer! Because I just became a resident in WY I had to wait a year :( but thankfully my year is up just in time next year for hunting season! :eek:

3917_4218633178855_1718016250_n.jpg

576352_4218629858772_110661832_n.jpg

254364_4218624618641_1244770540_n.jpg

Shrek

WKR
Nice buck ! I hope you get him next year. Way cool to have another woman who hunts on the site. Maybe you will inspire other women to start hunting on their own ambition diy. The sport needs many more like you.

OP
WesternBounty

WesternBounty

Lil-Rokslider
Nice buck ! I hope you get him next year. Way cool to have another woman who hunts on the site. Maybe you will inspire other women to start hunting on their own ambition diy. The sport needs many more like you.

Thanks!! I hope to inspire other women!! I really enjoy hunting and the outdoors its just a strong passion of mine! I just started with archery but my goal is to be one of the best female bowhunters!!

TwoTikkas

WKR
Nice buck. Funny,my daughter wants to move to Wyoming.Unfortunatly my wife can't relocate at this point in her life. Meg loves to hunt,and likes to fish some too. She really loves to hunt though. I can see it in her. She's almost 15 now. I think she is a little self consious about enjoying it so much. Being a girl. I encourage and support her. Heck we are planning to cash in our elk points together next fall. I'll be sure to show her your post. Good luck with Billy next fall!

dpetersen

FNG
Nice buck, I'm hoping for an easy winter, if its bad there won't be many of them around next year, winter range is non-existent!

OP
WesternBounty

WesternBounty

Lil-Rokslider
Nice buck. Funny,my daughter wants to move to Wyoming.Unfortunatly my wife can't relocate at this point in her life. Meg loves to hunt,and likes to fish some too. She really loves to hunt though. I can see it in her. She's almost 15 now. I think she is a little self consious about enjoying it so much. Being a girl. I encourage and support her. Heck we are planning to cash in our elk points together next fall. I'll be sure to show her your post. Good luck with Billy next fall!

Nothing wrong with a girl who loves the outdoors and loves to hunt!! Keep encouraging her but what had me was when I actually got out and went for a hunt! Best time, adrenaline rush, experience EVER!! I'm addicted and proud of it!! But i've always been a country girl at heart so I live showing boys how its done (can you blame me had 4 brothers it was very competitive) and not caring what anyone thought! She will get there ;)

velvetfvr

WKR
Very nice buck you got there! And welcome! Archery is awesome, wait until you get in bow range of a animal, that first time for me I was shaking so bad after the encounter it was crazy. Made me a bowhunter for life!

Dang that's a beauty!! Nice mature buck. Glad your enjoying this great state . Keep spotting deer like that and you will have tons of residents who wanna be your friend haha